IL ROSIGNOLO

Casanuova di Ama Vinsanto del Chianti DOC

MANUFACTURING SITE:

loc. Casanuova di Ama, Gaiole in Chianti - Siena.

 

CHARACTERISTICS: stong straw coloured, delicate taste, intense and agreable smell. Minimum alcoholic strenght of 15%.

 

SPECIES OF VINE USED: Chianti Malvasia at 80%, the remaining 20% varies between Trebbiano and various other species of vines, both red and white.

 

GRAPE HARVESTING AND VINIFICATION: the sorts of grapes used to produce our “Vinsanto” are picked up and then hanged to wither. They are subsequently squeezed and let ferment in small particular wooden containers called “kegs”; here, in a closed environment and with few oxygen, the fermentation takes place and the so obtained wine is left for several years (not less than three). Only after this period it can be consumed.

 

USE: it is a typical dessert wine, usually drunk with cakes. Here in Tuscany ít is particularly. Used with “cantuccini”, typical almond biscuits. A variety of drier Vinsanto is used also as aperitif and goes well with soft and mild cheese.

 

IDEAL TEMPERATURE: best served at ambient temperature (about 17/18 degrees). As aperitif it is usually served cold, at 5/8 degrees.

 

NOTE: it is a natural product; it is therefore normal to find a few sediments at the bottom of the bottle. Once opened this particular wine does not change its taste for a very long time.

 

 

Download the technical sheet

 

 

Ask for this product

 

Azienda Agraria Casanuova di Ama

di Ida Carli ved. Bencini & Figli

Località Casanuova di Ama

53013 Gaiole in Chianti (SI)

Tel./Fax +39 0577 746119

E-mail: info@agrariacasanuovadiama.it

P.Iva 00665580528   Privacy & Coookie

Copyright © 2017 - Casanuova di Ama

MANUFACTURING SITE:

loc. Casanuova di Ama, Gaiole in Chianti - Siena.

 

CHARACTERISTICS: stong straw coloured, delicate taste, intense and agreable smell. Minimum alcoholic strenght of 15%.

 

SPECIES OF VINE USED: Chianti Malvasia at 80%, the remaining 20% varies between Trebbiano and various other species of vines, both red and white.

 

GRAPE HARVESTING AND VINIFICATION: the sorts of grapes used to produce our “Vinsanto” are picked up and then hanged to wither. They are subsequently squeezed and let ferment in small particular wooden containers called “kegs”; here, in a closed environment and with few oxygen, the fermentation takes place and the so obtained wine is left for several years (not less than three). Only after this period it can be consumed.

 

USE: it is a typical dessert wine, usually drunk with cakes. Here in Tuscany ít is particularly. Used with “cantuccini”, typical almond biscuits. A variety of drier Vinsanto is used also as aperitif and goes well with soft and mild cheese.

 

IDEAL TEMPERATURE: best served at ambient temperature (about 17/18 degrees). As aperitif it is usually served cold, at 5/8 degrees.

 

NOTE: it is a natural product; it is therefore normal to find a few sediments at the bottom of the bottle. Once opened this particular wine does not change its taste for a very long time.

 

 

Download the technical sheet

 

 

Ask for this product